Marketing Program Description
Student that pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing learn how to manage the entire marketing process, from research, branding and market segmentation to product design, pricing, promotion, and distribution. If you have a strong analytical background, a creative aptitude, and you relate well to people, marketing is the perfect field for you!
Marketing Program Features
• Comprehensive degree providing solid foundation of marketing theory and practice
• Understanding of customer expressed and innate needs
• Focus on research, branding, price, placement, promotion and selling.
• Marketing students earn credit for experiential learning
Our program helps prepare students for marketing positions that may include:
• Marketing Assistant
• Account Manager
• Marketing Coordinator
• Director of Marketing
• Product and brand Manager
• Social Media Specialist