Finance plays an important role in our economy by helping families, investors and corporations save, invest and make a profit. Majoring in finance will prepare you to play a part in this by helping and providing guidance related to financial decisions. The program combines a challenging finance curriculum combined with real world experience via internships and a student managed investment fund. These opportunities provide students with experience inside and outside of the classroom.
• Comprehensive degree providing solid foundation of financial theory and practice
• Student Managed Investment Fund allows our students to make real world investment decisions with real money!
• Opportunity to participate and take a leadership position in the Finance and Investment Society student club
• Finance students earn credit for experiential learning
Our program helps prepare students for positions in corporate finance and financial services. Such positions may include:
• Financial Analyst
• Financial Examiner
• Personal Financial Advisor
• Budget Analyst
• Loan Officer
• Financial Manager