To challenge, inspire, and enlighten students to become outstanding professionals and world citizens, guided by Franciscan Values.
The Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership accomplishes its goal through:
- Rigorous academics
- Internationalization of the curriculum
- Focus on experience-based learning (cooperatives and internships)
- Integration of topics in ethics and entrepreneurship
- Portfolio-based model of teaching
- Learning and assessment that embraces differences in learning styles