Dr. David Stehlik
- Regent University – Doctor of Strategic Leadership 2015
Concentration: Strategic Foresight
- University of Saint Francis – Master of Business Administration (Honors)
Concentrations: Marketing, International Business, Administration
- Hillsdale College – Bachelor of Arts; Summa Cum Laude
Majors: Political Economy; Christian Studies
Theses: Political Economy – Rational Voter Theory and Civic Participation
Christian Studies – The Politics of Edmund Burke and the U.S. Constitution
- Certificate in Cross-cultural Communication – Lewis Cross-Cultural Training Institute
– Stehlik, D. (Online in January 2015). Y2Kiddos: Designing millennial-minded organizations for multigenerational effectiveness. Journal of Transformative Innovation, 1-10. http://transformativeinnovation.blogspot.com/
– Stehlik, D. (2014). Four steps to going global: It’s easier than you thought [to lose everything]. Leadership Advance Online, 1-6. Retrieved September 16, 2014, from http://www.regent.edu/acad/global/publications/lao/issue_26/stehlik.pdf
– Stehlik, D. (2014). Ultimately contingent: Leveraging the power-web of culture, leadership, & organization design for effective innovation. Journal of Strategic Leadership, 5(1), 10-22. Retrieved July 2, 2014, from http://www.regent.edu/acad/global/publications/jsl/vol5iss1/stehlik.pdf
– Stehlik, D. (2014). Failure: The impartial executioner of leaders, followers, and their organizations. Journal of Practical Consulting, 5(1), 41-52. Retrieved January 30, 2014, from http://www.regent.edu/acad/global/publications/jpc/vol5iss1/3-stehlik.pdf
– Stehlik, D. (October, 2013). Reading for keeps. The IPFW Corporate Advantage. Retrieved from https://crm.orionondemand.com/crm/viewImage?id=637000000067123&fileName=%2FStehlik.ReadingForKeeps.pdf#!
– Stehlik, D. (2013, February). Removing the bitter taste of change: 10 ingredients for organizational transformation you can stomach. weLEAD Online Magazine. Retrieved from http://leadingtoday.org/Onmag/2013%20 Archives/Feb%2013/ds-february13.pdf
– Stehlik, D. (2012, December). Coveting the covenant: Treasuring God and conquering corrupt desires. In 2012 Virtual Conference on Moral Leadership. Retrieved from http://www.regent.edu/acad/global/conferences/virtual/2012/pdfs/ com.pdf
– Stehlik, D. (May 9, 2014). Figurative futures: Finance, analogous consulting, and the future. Presented at annual Leading Transformative Innovation 2014 Roundtable, Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA.
– Stehlik, D. (May 9, 2014). Providential performance: An inherited argument for why Christian leaders must loosen up the church with divine organizational design. Biblical Perspectives in Leadership 2014 Roundtable. Presentation conducted from Regent University.
– Stehlik, D. (May 5, 2014). No peeking: Consulting under constraints. Presentation to graduate faculty Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA.
– Stehlik, D. (May 11, 2013). Innovation magic: Creative destruction at work. Leading Transformative Innovation 2013 Roundtable. Presentation conducted from Regent University.
– Stehlik, D. (April 2013). Leading across genders in church-plants; Developing materials for group study. Presentations conducted from Serbia partnered with Meteora/Bible League Serbia organization
– Stehlik, D. (October, 28, 2012). Firing on all cylinders: The advantage of leadership-followership alignment. Leadership Presentation for Alpha Tau Omega. Presentation conducted from Hillsdale College.
– Strategic Leadership
– Strategy and Foresight
– Organization Design
– Innovation and Organizational Transformation