Business & Community Partners
We are extraordinarily proud of the close working relationships we enjoy with leaders of Indiana’s business, nonprofit and governmental sectors. Understanding the important role of external partners in the success of higher education and developing the future workforce of northeast Indiana, many executives volunteer their expertise by serving on advisory boards and academic committees. Others serve as faculty mentors, student mentors, academic tutors and judges of our business plan contests.
Stay Informed and Get Involved
We are excited about what is happening at the Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership and would like to keep you updated on new programs and ways you can get involved.
There are many opportunities to engage with our program and students. We invite you to partner with us on the activities listed below. If you see any that fit your company’s needs, indicate your interest by sending us an email. Be sure to include your name, phone number, company name and how you would like to be involved.
- Host a co-op or intern student at your company
- Hire a Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership graduate or student
- Become an EPIC mentor
- Share your experience and/or expertise as a guest speaker in a class
- Attend our annual CEO Forum
- Participate in our annual business plan competition